Do You Need an SR-22? Not a Problem
We have extremely competitive rates for individuals that require an SR-22 at Farmers Insurance!
Just because you need an SR-22 or you’ve gotten a DUI doesn’t mean you have to settle for coverage from a second rate insurer. You deserve the best and you can have it.
Call my office today 702-410-8100
What is an SR-22?
It is proof of financial responsibility of vehicle insurance coverage that is filed with the DMV.
Why do I need an SR-22?
- DUI or DWI or any serious moving violation
- At-fault accidents while driving without insurance
- Repeat traffic offenses or getting too many tickets in a short time period
- License suspension or revoked license - the SR-22 is required as part of the reinstatement process
- Driving without insurance
How long am I required to have an SR-22?
In Nevada you must maintain an SR-22 for three continuous years. If at anytime during the three-year period you fail to maintain the SR-22, your driving privilege will be suspended. This may result in starting the three-year requirement again.
There is no statute of limitations on the SR-22 requirement. The continuous three-year requirement begins from the date you reinstate your driver's license regardless of how long you have been in suspension or when you purchased the coverage.
What happens if I don’t get insurance?
Failure to maintain proper insurance could lead to the suspension of you vehicle registration and/or driver license.